I worked in the charity sector for over twenty years as a director and trustee of a UK-based foundation - meaning that I have first-hand knowledge of the not-for-profit sector.
• Information letters for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
• Responsible mining project in the Congo
• Immunisation handbook for Mali and Mauritania
• Mobile technology in Uganda
• Monthly reports for a Paris-based NGO
• Review of the Millennium Development Goals
I specialise in delivering publication-quality translations (from French to English) for non-government organisation; aid, humanitarian and medical organisations; international governmental organisations; and think-tanks.
I have a particularly strong presence in Francophone Africa, including countries such as Algeria, Mauritania, Guinea and Cameroon.
Health services (Francophone Africa)
Academic institutions (Paris)
Humanitarian assistance organisations (London and Paris)
Disaster relief organisations (India)
Campaign groups (France)
Environmental charities (London)